Friday, May 8, 2020

I won't forget.

I'm prone to deleting stuff by accident and I don't want to forget this. I may as well share it with the world (all 4 of the bots that view this site) so maybe someone can someday make something useful of it.

1ST:

Small room. Light grey walls. On a bed. Soft, small blood splatter next to my left arm. Blood was real (probably), I remember it being there at a later date, and mum commenting on it.
Nurse there. Didn't notice much about them, was focusing on comically oversized needle full of green solution. Definitely not real. Did not feel anything, at all, even as it was inserted
into my arm.

2ND:

Larger room. Surroundings like that of a long-stay patient cubical. I know those well enough. Looking down on my body, everything is as expected except small pieces of bark, of which I believe there was two.
Bark was attached to small, silver needles. Again, I felt nothing except a strange kind of warmth. I would touch the pieces of bark and feel the flesh underneath move a bit. I think it was the same place as where I was fed (I remember yoghurt, strawberry and apricot but I only ate one and it was not very nice). Doctors where there but I can't remember any distinctive features nor spoken words.

Dreams about these two events would occur for a couple years after the event, each time the same events would transpire. I didn't remember the experience negatively, nor consider the dreams nightmares.
I don't remember the events as vividly now as it has been 11 years and the dreams stopped long ago, but thinking back I can remember most of what happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment